Your permission to use Apokata.com is conditioned upon the following Use Restrictions and Conduct Restrictions: You agree that you will not under any circumstances:
• post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable and offensive;
• use the service for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
• attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group;
• use another user’s account without permission;
• provide false or inaccurate information when registering an account;
• interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the service;
• make any automated use of the system, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
• bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to the Service or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the Service or harvest or manipulate data; or
• publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
You acknowledge and agree that Apokata.com and our licensors retain ownership of all intellectual property rights of any kind related to the Service, including applicable copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights. Other product and company names that are mentioned on the Service may be trademarks of their respective owners. We reserve all rights that are not expressly granted to you under this Agreement.
User Consent to Receive Communicaitons in Elecronic Form